- MEANINGFUL: When a starfish attacked by a predator (like a crab for example) it will detach their own arm to free themselves from the attacker. It will also sometimes just drop one of their arms to distract the predator. This gives them a better chance to escape. And if the lost arm has a piece of the starfish’s central region, that one arm can grow and become a new starfish altogether! That is why a starfish symbolizes healing, renewal, regeneration, and self-sustainability.
- NECKLACE: In myth, a necklace is an attribute of the goddess, highlighting her beauty, her ability to attract, as well as fecundity. The circular necklace indicates the underlying unity of the world. It safeguards the vital link between the head (mind, psyche, spirit) and the rest of the body.
- DESIGN: A lovely starfish pendant which is made of zircon and free nickel-plated alloy, and the main body can reflect the sparkle from some angles. The starfish symbol is designed with zircon stone which is great quality and very durable.
- %100 HANDMADE: Every piece is combined with experienced workers and every piece of the necklace is carefully designed and built for you. Each necklace is quality-controlled after the production
- 30 DAY GUARANTEE POLICY: If you are not satisfied with the product, we will refund your money back or exchange guarantee. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Orders your now! to wear this meaningful, durable, great design elephant bracelet.
Wearing a necklace of your spirit symbol and truly integrating its energy, medicine, and lessons into your existence is spiritual awaking. If you're not familiar with power symbols, in many native earth-based cultures, each symbol was considered to bring messages from spirit. By looking at the qualities of the symbol, we're able to become aware of the message present for us through the power symbol, from spirit.
Although graceful and slow moving, starfish are tremendously strong, having the ability to hold down their prey with just one of their arms and also the ability to support their own weight while they travel in all directions on their hundreds of tiny tube feet. They are sensitive to touch, light, temperature and even status of water – and their complex nervous system allow them to be extremely intuitive to external surroundings and environment. In having this awareness, they show us that our best and most powerful gifts lie in our ability to truly feel what is happening around us, to know when to retreat or react based on where we feel intuitively called by our bodies.
It also symbolizes your sensory feelings, and how you should use them to gain clarity and build your personal strength. Use them to collect experiences, and as a source of guidance. The starfish spirit animal represents your intuition, and how your instincts are usually right. If you sense that something is amiss, don’t do it — your first guess is usually the best. The meaning of the starfish also speaks about infinite divine love. It is commonly used to represent Virgin Mary as Star of the Sea, guide and protector to those who are traveling in troubled waters.
ORDERS YOUR NOW! to wear this meaningful, durable and great design starfish neckalce.
Why do we need a symbol in our life?
You can go from object to object, from plant to plant, from animal to animal and regard them as symbols for the spiritual. In this way, you make your imaginative capacities fluid and release them from the sharp contours of sense perception.
Austrian Philosopher (1861-1925)
Delivery & Return
All packages ship out same day until 12.00pm EST - Except Sundays
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns centre for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.