- MEANINGFUL: The tree of life is a symbol of a fresh start in life, positive energy, good health, and a bright future.
- NECKLACE: In myth, a necklace is an attribute of the goddess, highlighting her beauty, her ability to attract, as well as fecundity. The circular necklace indicates the underlying unity of the world. It safeguards the vital link between the head (mind, psyche, spirit) and the rest of the body.
- DESIGN: A lovely tree pendant that is made of zircon and free nickel-plated alloy, and the main body can reflect the sparkle from some angles. The tree symbol is designed with zircon stone which is great quality and very durable.
- %100 HANDMADE: Every piece is combined with experienced workers and every piece of the necklace is carefully designed and built for you. Each necklace is quality-controlled after the production.
- 30 DAY GUARANTEE POLICY: If you are not satisfied with the product, we will refund your money back or exchange guarantee. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Orders your now! to wear this meaningful, durable, great design elephant bracelet.
Wearing a necklace of your spirit symbol and truly integrating its energy, medicine, and lessons into your existence is spiritual awaking. If you're not familiar with power symbols, in many native earth-based cultures, each symbol was considered to bring messages from spirit. By looking at the qualities of the symbol, we're able to become aware of the message present for us through the power symbol, from spirit.
Ever wonder about the significance behind the tree of life jewelry and what it means to the people who wear it?. Tree of life symbolism has a long history, crossing many cultures. While it would be overwhelming to explain its significance to each culture, the tree of life has overarching themes and meanings that span across many peoples.
A symbol of connection to all things. The tree has roots that reach deeply into the soil, acknowledging its connection to, and accepting nourishment from, Mother Earth. Leaves and branches extend into the sky, acknowledging Father Sun and accepting the energy that it transforms into nourishment.
ORDERS YOUR NOW ! to wear this meaningful, great design and durable tree necklace.
Why do we need a symbol in our life?
You can go from object to object, from plant to plant, from animal to animal and regard them as symbols for the spiritual. In this way, you make your imaginative capacities fluid and release them from the sharp contours of sense perception.
Austrian Philosopher (1861-1925)
Delivery & Return
All packages ship out same day until 12.00pm EST - Except Sundays
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns centre for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.