- MEANINGFUL: As a protective symbol, the evil eye, wards against evil and protects the wearer from harm. Evil eye design traditionally associated with warding off misfortune and to protect injury or bad luck and brings good fortune and helps to keep a healthy life. In addition, it wards off jealousy.
- NECKLACE: In myth, a necklace is an attribute of the goddess, highlighting her beauty, her ability to attract, as well as fecundity. The circular necklace indicates the underlying unity of the world. It safeguards the vital link between the head (mind, psyche, spirit) and the rest of the body.
- DESIGN: A lovely evil eve pendant which is made of zircon and free nickel plated alloy, and the main body can reflect the sparkle from some angles. The evil eye symbol is designed with zircon stone which is great quality and very durable.
- %100 HANDMADE: Every piece is combined with experienced workers and every piece of the necklace is carefully designed and built for you. Each necklace is quality-controlled after the production
- 30 DAY GUARANTEE POLICY: If you are not satisfied with the product, we will refund your money back or exchange guarantee. Orders your now! to wear this meaningful, durable, great design elephant bracelet. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Wearing a necklace of your spirit symbol and truly integrating its energy, medicine, and lessons into your existence is spiritual awaking. If you're not familiar with power symbols, in many native earth-based cultures, each symbol was considered to bring messages from spirit. By looking at the qualities of the symbol, we're able to become aware of the message present for us through the power symbol, from spirit.
The symbol and superstition of the evil eye are one of the strongest symbolic images in the world. Yet, despite the differences in the cultures which hold the evil eye myth, it remains largely the same meaning no matter where the story is told. The evil eye is thought of as a look given to inflict harm, suffering, or some form of bad luck on those that it is cast upon. It is a look which clearly states that one intends for something bad to happen to the object of one’s focus, either out of jealousy or pure malice. The superstition of the evil eye holds that the malicious look is powerful enough to bring about actual disaster for the unfortunate person that is the receiver of the glare.
The evil eye is a term used to describe the process of being afflicted from another person, which means that the other person can afflict us with the evil eye intentionally or unintentionally. In today’s competitive and materialistic world, most people have personality defects and vices such as jealousy, hatred, hunger for publicity etc. Bad energy generated from these vices has a spiritually distressing effect on us. This is what is termed as getting afflicted by the evil eye.
ORDERS YOUR NOW ! to wear this meaningful, great design and durable evil eye necklace.
Why do we need a symbol in our life?
You can go from object to object, from plant to plant, from animal to animal and regard them as symbols for the spiritual. In this way, you make your imaginative capacities fluid and release them from the sharp contours of sense perception.
Austrian Philosopher (1861-1925)
Delivery & Return
All packages ship out same day until 12.00pm EST - Except Sundays
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns centre for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.